1. All our services will be provided under Dutch law.
2. All offers and quotations will be done in euro’s (€).
3. Payment should also be done in euro’s (€).
4. Orders from our clients will become definite when we send our confirmation of the dates and itinerary.
5. Private clients agree with our confirmation by payment of the amount quoted in our confirmation. Payment preferably by bank or otherwise by creditcard or PayPal.
6. Payments of amounts quoted in confirmation should be paid 4 weeks before the Tour, otherwise tickets or specialist
guides can not be ordered in time.
7. Touroperators, Travelagents, etc. will pay under same conditions as private clients.
8. For Touroperators, Travelagents, etc., commission is available.
9. If clients want to visit more destinations or tour longer than the original Tour duration, there is usually no problem. Let us know in advance or talk to the guide if he agrees with running later. There will be an hourly charge for the extra hours.
10. If you want different pick-up and return hours, please let us know by email.
11. Cancellation and refund:
A. If a tour is cancelled by client more than 15 days before tourdate 100% of (pre)payment will be refunded,
unless certain costs have been pre-paid. These costs will be deducted from refund.
B. If a tour is cancelled by client between 15 – 7 day(s), 50% of (pre)payment will be refunded, unless certain costs have been pre-paid. These costs will be deducted from refund.
C. If a tour is cancelled by client between 7 – 0 day(s), no (pre)payment will be refunded.
D. If Flower Tours Holland is obliged to cancel a tour, 100% of (pre)payment will be refunded.